Linear

vice presidency in Latin America. (Choice)

by xiaoming, Monday, April 23, 2018, 02:55

with something a lot more exciting than that when I found out they were taking their online business to outside investors.

As it turned out Cheap Nike Air Max 2018 Clearance , they were one of the first privately owned mainstream retailers to jump into the deep water of the Internet - at a time when everyone else was funded with virtually unlimited resources.

Not only had they taken their five decades old furniture store on line, battling and winning against huge odds (they were the last player left standing after the dot com bubble burst) but now they were bringing in a group of venture capitalists.

The story was also exciting because maybe this option would become a viable exit strategy for other Main Street companies.

Two years passed and I heard from Steve again. He and his brother and cousin had created a consulting and investment company, taking what they had learned building the ECommerce application for a traditional retailer, and were helping other businesses leverage their companies online.

By the time we connected again they had come across a company selling apparel to working people. You know Cheap Nike Air Max 2017 Clearance , like factory workers buying metatarsal boots & shoes to protect their feet in a hostile environment, steel toe logger boots, a full line of Carhartt clothes and Timberland boots, even (I am not kidding) steel toe tennis shoes.

I loved it. So often all you hear about are Internet marketers selling stuff nobody needs or big companies selling glamorous items only a few can afford.

They found a a company Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Clearance , located in a town of 400 people, Lakeville Indiana, not exactly in the middle of nowhere, but they could see it from there Cheap Nike Air Max Clearance , that had become a destination for working people from all over the area.

Plus a company that has a truck carrying 1,000 pairs of work shoes and boots that visits plants in a sixty mile radius, selling and servicing its customers when they are on break or coming off or going on their shift.

No Working Person Store to apply what they had learned taking the family furniture store online.

Steve said Cheap Air Max 2018 Clearance , "If it hadn't been for Eric, there is no way we (North Main Ventures) would have gotten involved in a deal and applied ourselves to it like we have. Without someone who 'just knew it' it wouldn't have been the right partnering opportunity - and Eric's the guy."

2537 Postings in 2335 Threads, 144 registered users, 8 users online (0 registered, 8 guests)

Copyright © 2006 - 2008 Cindy Stanley. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy
Site designed and hosted by TRINDATA, Inc.